Best DJ Headphones: The Pioneer HDJ-2000MK2 is one of the best Dj headphones. Comes with great features including over the ear design, and completely metal- aluminum construction. The hedges are really nice which fold down to a nice compact which makes it easy to carry and store. In addition to that, they come with a well-designed casing. The flexible points are very durable.
The headphones allow you to put them in a different configuration and style. This allows you to monitor with one ear on one ear off. So they perfectly work with your Dj monitoring situation.
Great sound quality with legible mids in which produces deep-boom base. Comes with a nice and large ear caps with comfortable leather memory foam padding. The ear caps are very good in isolation.
They also come with two different styles of cables which are very professional. One of the cables is coiled and they have a mini style jack XLR. The other cable as well is a straight cable. The headphones are also lightweight and comfortable for long Dj sessions.
The only cons we have seen with it is that they come with proprietary XLR style port and cable there for if you need to replace them you need to get them only at Pioneer.
Well, let’s see about this great headphones. This as high definition best Dj headphones, they have great features. Let’s jump right into the details.
These headphones have high definition bass in super transparent highs, so no matter what kind of music you are listening to it’s going to be great. The headphones also have a high dynamic range which means from quite to loud they are going to sound awesome. The headphone comes with an eighth-inch jack which is going to work out great with your laptop or iPad, an adapter is included as well if you want to work out with a console or something with a quarter inch jack.
They come with a single sided code with oxygen free copper wires which are very durable. The ear caps are very cool because they are rotatable and switchable so if you are that Dj and you are moving, whichever side of the ear you want to use they are going to work for you.
The Behringer also comes with an ultra-ragged headband construction.
These great headphones swivel and flip out which always one of the greatest Dj requirement for one ear is listening. It also got a nice headband which is comfortable due to the soft materials. The material is also used to prevent it from falling off from your head.
Well now let’s talk about the performance of the Sony DJ, they come with a 40mm driver which means they can handle the bass whether in high or low volumes. The sound quality is crystal clear from the headphones. It filters out the noise with the on-ear caps.
The headphone code is a flat tangle free code which is a nice addition to this headphones. In addition, it has an L-Shaped headphone jack. With these short awesome features, it sure is among the best Dj headphones.
This pair of headphone is also among the best Dj headphones which also come with a variety of great features and sound quality. The headphones also come in different colors, that is; all black, black and red, black and gold, and white. Well, we can say that it provides the next generation sound quality wit accurate monitoring which is optimized for dance music. The sound is tuned for Dj with a powerful clean bass coming from the 40mm Neodymium drivers.
The headphones have a great nice crisp mids and highs with a thick 19-micrometer diaphragm. They also have copper-clad aluminum wire. The design from the flagship HDJ-2000MK2, this also makes it tough and durable build with stainless steel headband and aluminum hinges.
The Pioneer HDJ-700 also comes with a straight and coiled cord which is also replaceable. Therefore providing total comfort due to the softly textured polyurethane ear pads. They are also light in weight. Comes with a rotatable ear cup for easy one-ear monitoring, offering 60 degrees of rotation.
With the good quality and features, I bet with the best turntable, we categorize it among the best Dj headphones.
These are powerful Dj headphone with the extended response and solid low-frequency definition maintains its pro features praised by top sound engineers and pro audio reviewers. Has a detachable cable and an improved headband and earpads materials.
Has 45mm large-aperture drivers with rear earth magnet which deliver exceptional clarity through an extended frequency range with a deep accurate bass response. The circumaural ear cups contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation. It swivels 90 degrees for perfect one-ear monitoring.
Professional-grade headband and earpad material deliver more reliability and comfort, while the collapsible design enables the headphones to fold into themselves for space-saving portability. The single-sided detachable cable allows for field cable replacement and it includes three different cables; 1.2m-3m coiled, 3m straight, and a 1.2m straight.
It’s a top choice by audio professional for tracking and mixing. Moreover, ATH-M50x headphones are ideal for DJ monitoring and also personal listening. Making it to the top best Dj headphones.
Well, this is another best Dj headphones which at the first sight of the package shows quality in itself. The package houses the headphones, additional ear pads and some room for your cables. It a lightweight kind of headphone. It approximately weighs 284g despite the presence of the full metal in it. The ear caps have plenty articulation which provides good room for swivel and angle adjustments.
The Sennheiser headband is angled forward providing a good fit. The headband is slightly rubberized up-top with individual leather pockets underneath to shape through your head. It also comes with a different pair of ear pads and changing them is just popping them out and replace.
With the Dj feature, each ear cap can be snapped behind your ear allowing one ear listening. By this, you don’t have to hold it with you one hand for you to listen with one ear. With this feature, it allows both side attachment of the removable cable. The cable provided which is the 1.5m cable when coiled and it can uncoil to reach up to 3m long.
The HD8 DJ generally have great built quality and the extra features, but how do they sound? Has one of the best bass response which is so deep with satisfying sub-bass response. Comes with a clean low-frequency bass and young and beautiful rumble. The sound quality is crystal clear without drawing out the vocals, proving that the drivers are capable without compromising on the mid-range details nor the high end.
These are very capable headphones making it to the top best Dj headphones.
The V-MODA are wireless over the ear headphones. Being wireless the allow Bluetooth connectivity just like the V-MODA 1 which were also wireless Bluetooth. The major difference between the two is that the V-MODA II comes with the new click-fold hinge system that is also found on V-MODA M100. This click-fold allows smaller casing than the V-MODA I. The casing has an additional feature of a small ventilation because it can get stinky inside there.
The headphones are more comfortable than the previous headphones, this is mainly because it ships with new thick ear pads which the new cushions aren’t thick as the optional ear pads. It has a great design which also comes in 3 form factors which are: rose gold, matte black, and a white silver edition. You can as well change the shield according to your choice and preference.
The inside also comes with a 50mm driver and more frequency response in wired mode, but at the same time, you can hardly notice the difference in frequency between wired mode and Bluetooth mode. The bass output comes out crystal clear when in highs and in mids. Overall they sound very good. When plugged in a very high output controller and they can really take the banging.
The headphones also come with a good battery which is slightly bigger than the other one giving it a slight additional weight and also an additional performance of up to 14hrs of playtime. They are very durable for the good construction make.
The V-MODA also comes with the control buttons on one side of the ear cap while the other side is bare, these buttons include: connect to Bluetooth, play, pause, call (end/answer) button and also the volume buttons.
3. Adjustable fit with comfort-cushioned ear cups made for everyday use
4. Take calls, control your music and activate Siri with the multifunction on-ear controls
5. Weight: 7.58 oz / 215 g.
6. It’s far the easiest Bluetooth headphones.it comes in multiple colors; black, silver, citrus red, gloss black, gold, rose gold, ultraviolet, white gloss
7. Works automatically with iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
8. What’s in the Box: Beats Solo3 Wireless headphones, carrying case, 3.5mm RemoteTalk cable, universal USB charging cable to Quick Start Guide and a warranty card.
Bose QuiteComfort 35 Wireless
1. Block out ambient noise and makes music sound better.
2. Wireless convenience, with easy Bluetooth and NFC pairing aided by voice prompts.
3. 20-hour battery life and up to 40 hours in wired mode.
4. With the Bose connect app it makes the difference by personalizing your settings.
5. Weight: 8.3oz/ 235g.
6. Color: Silver and Black.
1. On-ear fit to minimize noise so you can hear every beat.
2. Designed with portability and storage in mind; the headphones folds flat.
3. Weight: 3.73 ounces.
4. Comes in three colors; Black, Blue, and White.
5. Designed with cushioned, pressure-relieving earpads which are comfortable on the ears.
6. 1 Year Limited Warranty.
1. On-Ear headphone foldable for easy packaging.
2. With a pillow soft isolation cushion, it brings about a pure monster sound.
3. Comes in multiple colors; black, white, black red, camo, black tuxedo, white gray, orange yellow, white/teal, laser blue, laser pink, silver on neon green. Therefore, you can also be customized into a variety of skins.
4. Weight; 9.8 ounces.
5. Dual audio input jacks that let you link your MusicShare headphones together.
Grado SR80e Prestige Series
1. Upgraded driver design.
2. Comfortable listening with large cushions.
3. Foldable and adjustable, soft comfy headband.
4. Superb sound quality.
5. Mini stereo plug.
6. Weight; 0.5lbs.
Sennheiser HD1 Wireless
1. Closed back, an around-ear design featuring Bluetooth 4.0 technology.
2. Immediate pairing to smart devices for wireless freedom.
3. Active noise cancellation blocks ambient noise for ultimate isolation to dramatically improve sound quality in noisy environments.
4. Battery life; 22 hours with both Bluetooth and Noise Guard activated.
5. The technology uses 2 built-in microphones working seamlessly to improve voice quality and remove external noise during phone calls.
6. Optimized for phone use.
7. Jack plugs on both ends, with the cable completely detachable and can be replaced if necessary.
8. 2-year global warranty when purchased from an authorized dealer.
AKG K 240 Semi-Open
1. Semi-open professional studio headphones.
2. 3 m replaceable cable.
3. Highly demanded by DJs!
4. Detachable Cable with Mini XLR Connector.
5. Weight; 9.8 ounces.
Avantree DUAL Mode Wireless
1. High-Resolution sound, clear highs, and Rich Bass.
2. Super soft pads and adjustable headband provide lasting comfort for best Dj headphones
3. Long battery life: Up to 40 hours of music time.
4. Connects two phones simultaneously and never miss a call.
5. Auto-reconnect your Bluetooth headset to any device, easily and instantly.
6. Weight: 6.35 Ounces.
Mpow Bluetooth Headphones
1. The impressive sound quality which ie the ultimate goal.
2. Built for comfortability: The ear cushion ensures lasting comfort.
3. The stainless steel slider and softly padded headband allow you to find the perfect fit without constraint and provide excellent durability.
4. Battery life: 13-hr music time/15-hr talking time in a single charge.
5. It has a foldable design which is designed which saves your desk and bag space
Samsung Level On PRO Wireless
1. Active noise cancellation for perfect sound quality.
2. Battery life: 10hrs talk/play time, 200hrs standby.
3. Smart touch button free control with stylish foldable designs.
4. Use your Samsung levels app for more personalization.